(14) How do you handle a rainy day?
I grew up in a tropical humid climate when during wet season it rains cat and dog.If I have to go out, I use the umbrella.I love rain because without it there will be drought and famine.
(15) Which is worse…..losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Of course losing my luggage is worse.
(16) How is your relationship with your parents?
I have a very good relationship with my mom.I love my mom,she is my queen and she mean the world to me.As for my dad, I didn’t spend much time with him because initially he was not responsible for me.He past on after a brief illness.
(17) Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
I try to tend to be aware of what is going on around me so as to be careful and like the saying goes”to be fore warned is to be armed”.However,I do not nose about people’s business.I don’t have the time for that.
(18) What is the truest thing that you know ?
God’s grace and love for me.I am not rich to drive limos and fancy cars but I have good health.At 39, I have not been admitted in the hospital.I know that this is God’s grace and love for me.
(19) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I had wanted to be an engineer to work in multinationals but that dream was shattered as result of complex family background.
(20) Have you ever been given a second chance?
I have not been given a second chance.I may not know where I am going but I definitively know where I am coming from and so if I am given a second chance I will grab it and make good use of it.
(21) Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I think I am more of a giver than a taker because I indulge myself in a lot of humanitarian works.
(22) Do you make your decision with an open heart/mind?
The Bible made me to understand that it is God who direct our steps/decisions and that we can not direct our steps/decision on our own otherwise we will make mistakes and so before I make decisions I pray to God with an open heart/mind to direct my steps/decisions.Although sometimes as humans,I stubbornly do not listen and I end up making mistakes.
(23) What is the most physical painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When I had a fracture in my left arm during a gymnastic class in high school.I was treated locally and didn’t go to the hospital.
(24) What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The loss of my foster parents and later my dad.
(25)Who have you hugged today?
As at today, I have not hugged anybody.Maybe I should go out and hug a tree like a friend told me to do recently lol ! Heaven I need a hug !
(26) Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Nobody.Maybe again I should send a surprise SMS to a friend I haven’t seen for a long time and expect a reply or to my mom who doesn’t live with me in France but though I call her from time to time.