(1) Who are you?
My name is Patrick and I am from Nigeria and I live in Paris,France.A son of God and a friend.
(2) What are the three most important things everyone should know about you?
Firstly, I am God fearing. I believe in God through our Lord Jesus Christ.Secondly,I am a teacher of the Word of God and a motivational speaker.And thirdly a Web Developper.
(3)When you aren’t filling “5,000 Question Survey” like this one what are you doing?
Studying/learning french language. I do watch T.V alot, sometimes reading when I have the time, exercises(jogging) to keep fit and DIY(Do it yourself) at home.
(4) List your classes in School from the ones you like most to the one you like the least(or if you are out of school,think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time)
I left school over 20 yrs ago. Economics and Biology(most likes)—- Maths and Physics(least likes).
(5) What is your biggest goal for this year?
My biggest goal for this year is that I want to get married.
(6) Where do you want to be in 5 years?
God’s willing, I want to go back to school to obtain Bsc and Msc in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
(7) What stage of life are you right now?
This is a difficult one because at 39, I feel like I should stop the clock as it ticks away.Constructing a life when you are not a desired child is very difficult.The situation is always precarious and it is hard to advance.The time difference for me is a bit behind compare to every average young man of my age.I am still trying to find myself and hope to get there someday;God’s willing.
(8) Are you more child-like or childish?
Depends on my mood and company of people that I am with.
(9) What is the last thing you said out loud?
The last thing I said out loud after my prayers this morning was “THANK YOU JESUS”.
(10) What song comes closest to how you feel about life?
Now I know by Stephen Marley. —- I feel sometimes that I give more and receive less.
(11) Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No, I haven’t.
(12) Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Well, My daily prayer to God is against a situation of “two steps forward today and one step backward tomorrow”. I give thanks to God for life today and pray for more blessings and good health.
Does time really heals all wound?
Yes I think so even more as a christian.To err is human and to forgive is devine.